Stability chambers are used to test and store a wide range of products in specific temperature and/or humidity conditions. Applications include, but are not limited to, shelf life testing, stability testing, expiration date testing, accelerated aging and other testing for pharmaceutical, packaging, life science, personal care, medical, biomedical storage, research, and more.
- Conditioning of samples.
- Accelerated shelf life studies.
- Stability testing for Drugs & Pharma industries.
- Climate conditioning.
- Defense and Aerospace industries.
- Testing electronic/ Electrical components as per IS, IEC, JSS, & Mil standards.
- Full solid doors
- Polyurethane foam insulation
- Key door lock(s)
- Magnetic gasketing
- Air-cooled condensing unit
- Automatic refrigeration condensate evaporation
- Coated evaporator
- Microprocessor control
- Continuous product temperature display
- High/Low product temperature alarms
- Two levels of password protection
- 100-event alarm logging including date/time
- Door alarm with adjustable delay
- Power failure alarm